Dated June 2021
At HIDORA, we take data protection very seriously.
The present document describes our policies with regards to personal data we receive, why, and how we process it. This Privacy Policies applies, and are an integral part of our contracts, and regulate the use of our Website.
1. ACTING AS DATA CONTROLLER FOR CONTRACT EXECUTION
The personal data typically involved constitutes ‘business information’. It relates to identified or identifiable persons, such as name, phone number, address, email, and function within the organisation. It may also include technical information, i.e. the IP address involved, as well as bank coordinates for payment purposes. Note that we do not have access to personal data you handle with your own chosen payment solution provider.
In order to meet contract performance obligations and ensure that services meet high quality standards, we collect, store, and process, only to the extent necessary, personal data of our clients and providers, in order to manage commercial relationships, process purchase orders and contracts, provide product and services, bill, and support services. Our data processing includes security and technical operations measures, including some infrastructure, communication, quality or similar services. Such is the sole purpose of our processing activities with regards to personal data.
Personal data handling may also include that which is necessary to handle analytics and statistics as related to its contractual obligations, for the quality, security and reporting as well as billing activities.
2. Acting AS DATA PROCESSOR FOR OUR CLIENTS
When a cloud or managed services contract is involved, we handle Client data as a data processor of certain Client data (including Client’s content). Client is the appointed data controller (including all related obligations), and we process data exclusively in accordance with the stated contract.
Each party’s performance shall comply with swiss data protection laws and also, when applicable, standards of EU GDPR directives (General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679). We shall reasonably cooperate with Client in its fulfilment of any legal requirement, such as providing access to personal data, or compliance inspection and audit requests, or when a transfer abroad necessitates additional agreements to protect personal data.
Content data that Clients entrust us with by using services, is neither read, modified nor evaluated by us without Client being informed. Technical and organisational security measures are in place to protect it from unlawful access by third parties. Whenever technically feasible and upon Client’s request, specific security measures could be added to the usual services, such as data encryption. Such are at Client’s choice and necessitate prior agreement by both parties. We have no influence over the security of Client content data when it is transferred via public networks. We destroy Client’s content data no later than 60 days following expiry or termination of services, or upon due time Client request we can return it.
We only disclose Clients’ data to public authorities when we are legally obligated to do so.
3. Towards THIRD PARTIES
When a third party is involved with the performance of services, we may need to provide such with Client data. In such case:
- Third parties, may be granted limited and controlled access to the personal data required for business processes, for example debt collection purposes or maintaining IT operation,
- We require third parties to deal with data protection in accordance and compliance to the applicable law,
- We only disclose as much information as is necessary for services to be provided,
- We will inform you when we use subcontractor who has access to personal data.
Unless otherwise stated in the contract, as a processor, we process personal data at a datacenter located in Switzerland.
For Cloud and managed services, we make use of the following subcontractor who may process personal data for technical reasons:
- Jelastic SL Contact : Calle Frigiliana, 1, 29730, Rincón de la Victoria, Málaga – SPAIN
Phone : +34 952 074 651 – E-mail : email@example.com
4. Personal Website Data
When you make, for example, inquiries about our services, sign up for a free trial, contact us for support, obtain a quote or consultation, or to explore career opportunities with us, or when you sign up to receive our marketing communications, you may give us personal information through our Website.
Through cookies, we may collect certain information through our Website by automated means such as IP addresses, browser type and operating system, referring URLs, information about Users visit including the URL clickstream to, through and from our Website, download errors, number of Website visits, and other page interactions. We collect this information automatically through the use of various commonly used information-gathering technologies including cookies and web beacons.
You can always prohibit the storage of cookies by way of a respective configuration of your browser software; we inform you, however, that in this case you may not be able to fully use all functions of this Website.
We may use Personal Website Data for a range of reasons including to:
- Provide, operate, optimize and maintain the Website;
- Deal with Users’ online inquiries and requests, and to provide Visitors with information and access to resources or services that Visitors have requested from us;
- Manage our Website and system administration and security;
- Identify any server problems or other IT or network issues;
- Compile aggregated statistics about our Website use and to better understand the preferences of our Users;
- Send you marketing communication, in accordance with your consent;
- Carry out other legitimate business purposes, as well as other lawful purposes about which we will notify you.
If you opted in to our marketing communications, you agree to receive promotional communications and / or marketing emails from HIDORA (such as general information on our Services, partners, events and our special offers). You may update such consent anytime by:
- editing your user account;
- clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of our marketing emails;
- contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We use Google Analytics to analyze trends, administer Websites and Services, track Users’ and Users’ movements around our Website and Services, serve targeted advertisements and gather demographic information about our Users base as a whole. You can prohibit Google’s collection of data as well as the processing of data by Google by downloading and installing the browser-plugin which is available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=ch.
We are also using the following social media Cookies:
- Facebook (USA) – http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
- Google “+1” (USA) – http://www.google.com/intl/ch/+/policy/+1button.html.
- LinkedIn – http://www.linkedin.com/static?key=privacy_policy
- Twitter (USA) – http://twitter.com/privacy
- YouTube – http://www.youtube.com/static?hl=en&template=privacy
Please note that we do not control or cannot influence the scope of data collected by the above-mentioned companies.
HIDORA SA – (CH-660.2.661.016-5)
Rue des Charmilles 8 – 1203 Geneva – SWITZERLAND
Phone: +41 22 552 14 14 / Email: email@example.com.
Our EU Representative
We have appointed an EU representative, who is:
Mr. Matthieu ROBIN
Route de la Place 98 – 74160 Archamps – FRANCE
Copyright © 2021 HIDORA SA. All Rights Reserved.