Hosting Service Level Agreement
Providing high availability to our clients to help their businesses succeed is one of the main goals of Hidora team.
If you submit a ticket about your technical problem through our support portal or send it to email@example.com it will be processed within stated response times. We are ready to provide customer support from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. CET from Monday to Friday open days and infrastructure support 24×7.
Hidora Support Portal: support.hidora.io
Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The response times differ depending on the level of severity. Below you can find the list of issues related to each severity level.
High Severity Level
Maximum response time: 1 hour
Maximum restore time: 4 hours
Your issue will be considered as high severe in case of:
- The occurrence of the system crashing or hanging
- Your data was corrupted or lost
- Unavailability of needed critical HIDORA functions, without workaround solution.
Normal Severity Level
Maximum response time: 2 hours
Maximum restore time: 8 hours
Your issue will be considered as normal severe in case of:
- The necessity of system restart or recovery caused by product error or failure
- The HIDORA software performance is severely stalled
- Critical HIDORA functions are available, but the system is able to perform only under restricted mode.
Low Severity Level
Maximum response time: 8 hours
Maximum restore time: 72 hours (but usually within 48 hours)
Your issue will be considered as low severe in case of:
- Error report with the workaround
- A minimal level of degradation in performance
- The product doesn’t function properly well with minimal impact
- You have any questions regarding platform features and configuration, need expert advice for how to use the platform or would like to suggest any enhancements.
It’s our priority to make sure that our clients’ Cloud Services always stay uptime. We are doing our best to keep our clients happy and provide a great experience with Hidora.