Dated June 2021
At HIDORA we take data protection very seriously.
1. Act as data controller for the execution of the contract
The personal data generally concerned is "business information". It relates to identified or identifiable individuals, such as name, telephone number, address, e-mail address and position within the organisation. It may also include technical information, i.e. the relevant IP address, and bank details for payment purposes. Please note that we do not have access to the personal data you process with your chosen payment solution provider.
In order to meet contract performance obligations and to ensure that services meet high quality standards, we collect, store and process, only to the extent necessary, personal data of our customers and suppliers in order to manage business relationships, process purchase orders and contracts, provide products and services, invoice and provide support services. Our data processing includes security and technical operating measures, including certain infrastructure, communication, quality or similar services. This is the sole purpose of our personal data processing activities.
The processing of personal data may also include what is necessary to process analyses and statistics as part of its contractual obligations, for quality, security and reporting purposes and for billing activities.
2. Acting as a data controller for our clients
Where a cloud or managed services contract is involved, we process Customer data as a data processor of certain Customer data (including Customer content). The Customer is the designated data controller (including all related obligations), and we process the data exclusively in accordance with the stated contract.
The performance of each party shall be in accordance with Swiss data protection laws and also, where applicable, the standards of the EU GDPR directives (General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679). We will reasonably cooperate with the Customer in its fulfillment of any legal requirements, such as providing access to personal data, or requests for inspection and compliance audits, or where a transfer abroad requires additional agreements to protect personal data.
The content data that customers entrust to us when using the services will not be read, modified or evaluated by us without the customer's knowledge. Technical and organisational security measures are in place to protect it against unauthorised access by third parties. Where technically possible and at the request of the customer, specific security measures can be added to the usual services, such as data encryption. These measures are at the customer's discretion and require the prior agreement of both parties. We have no influence on the security of the Customer's content data when it is transferred via public networks. We shall destroy the Customer's content data no later than 60 days after the expiry or termination of the services, or at the Customer's request, we may return it in due course.
We only disclose Customer data to public authorities when we are legally obliged to do so.
3. To THIRD PARTIES
Where a third party is involved in the performance of the services, we may need to provide them with the Customer's data. In this case :
- Third parties may be granted limited and controlled access to personal data necessary for business processes, for example for debt collection purposes or to maintain IT operations,
- We require third parties to handle data protection in accordance with applicable law,
- We only disclose information that is necessary to provide the service,
- We will inform you when we use a processor who has access to personal data.
Unless otherwise specified in the contract, as a processor we process personal data in a data centre located in Switzerland.
For cloud and managed services, we use the following processor who may process personal data for technical reasons:
- Virtuozzo International GmbH
Vordergasse 59, Schaffhausen 8200, Switzerland
Phone: +41 (0) 52 539 10 27 - E-mail: email@example.com
4. Personal data from the website
When you, for example, make enquiries about our services, sign up for a free trial, contact us for support, a quotation or consultation, or to explore career opportunities with us, or when you sign up to receive our marketing communications, you may give us personal information through our website.
You can always disable the storage of cookies by configuring your browser software accordingly; however, please note that in this case you may not be able to fully use all the functions of this website.
We may use personal data from the website for a variety of reasons, including to:
- To provide, operate, optimize and maintain the website;
- To process Users' online requests and enquiries, and to provide Visitors with information and access to resources or services that Visitors have requested from us;
- To manage our website and system administration and security;
- Identify any server or other computer or network problems;
- To compile aggregate statistics on the use of our website and to better understand our users' preferences;
- To send you marketing communications, in accordance with your consent;
to fulfil other legitimate business purposes, as well as other legal purposes of which we will inform you.
If you have opted-in to our marketing communications, you agree to receive promotional communications and/or marketing emails from HIDORA (such as general information about our services, partners, events and special offers). You can update this consent at any time by
- changing your user account ;
- by clicking on the 'unsubscribe' link at the bottom of our marketing emails;
- by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We use Google Analytics to analyse trends, administer websites and services, track users' movements around our website and services, serve targeted advertisements and gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. You may opt out of Google's data collection and processing by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=ch.
We also use the following social media cookies:
- Facebook (USA) - http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
- Google "+1" (USA) - http://www.google.com/intl/ch/+/policy/+1button.html.
- LinkedIn - http://www.linkedin.com/static?key=privacy_policy
- Twitter (USA) - http://twitter.com/privacy
- YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/static?hl=en&template=privacy
Please note that we do not control or influence the extent of data collected by the above companies.
HIDORA SA - (CHE-286.910.173)
Rue des Charmilles 8 - 1203 Geneva - SWITZERLAND
Phone : +41 22 552 14 14 / Email : email@example.com.
Our EU representative
We have appointed an EU representative, who is :
M Yannick COSTA
41 route des menthonnex - 74370 ARGONAY - FRANCE
Copyright © 2021 HIDORA SA. All rights reserved.